what we do
Person Centered Care
- Focus to provide or supplement Emotional Spiritual Care and Support
o Communication and classes focused on life and on healing
- To provide holistic spiritual support for individual; helps cope with the spiritual and emotional challenges
- For faith-based individuals, spiritual support can be a fundamental part of treatment and cure.
- Enabling persons to be at home which is a vital part of one’s life.
- Care that brings the joy and peace that aids healing.
- Through teamwork maintain the multicultural backgrounds that enhance AyahCareToday,Inc.’s Mission and Vision.
Mind-body-spirit medicine, an integral part of whole-person care, recognizes the ways in which emotional, mental, faith, social and behavioral factors can directly affect health.
Care Companion participation may include any of the following services:
- Aid in the discovery and use of inner strengths and resources exploring ways to enjoy life more fully.
- Individual with Care Companion help with personal concerns and difficult decisions that affect life and relationships.
- Discover means that can be built into everyday life to help reduce stressand positively affect well-being.
- Research has shown that positive laughter and humor can offer many physical and psychological health benefits.
Care Companion works closely with the team to support in making ongoing care decisions. In addition, they can assist in connecting with qualified practitioners, support groups and services in your area. All recommendations are tailored to meet each person-patient's individual needs.