who we are
- Founders have been involved with Medical Professionals in local and international Healthcare Industry for two decades.
- Founders work with Hospital organizations in the United States and United Kingdom in the recruitment and placement of Medical Professionals.
- Hospital Clients have expressed their regard for the Medical Professionals placed in their facilities by the founders as major contributors to their staff.
- Hospital Administration and Staff personnel influenced the foundation of AyahCareToday, Inc. and encouraged the extension of the founders’ services to bring quality personnel and personal care.
- AyahCareToday, Inc. Founders and Board Members with the understanding and experience of the challenges and joys in taking care of a loved one recognize the value of emotional and spiritual quality care and the relationships that promote peace, joy and healing.
Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Amity International Link, LLC, an International Company for Recruitment and Placement of Medical Professionals leads Ayah Caregivers for Homecare, LLC as an expansion of AIL services and the non profit AyahCareToday, Inc.
In his leadership role Ed brings his experience as a professor, counselor and facilitator of conferences and workshops in local and international settings. With over thirty years experience in the development of relationships and authentic service with organizations and individual clients he envisions Care Companion as a profession and a vocation as it touches the heart of life – care for others with skill, dignity and respect. His mission is care without limits.
Weston College ThM.
Boston College: MA LIT
St. Columbans College: BA Phil
Founder, VP and Chief Operating Officer of Amity International Link, LLC and Ayah Caregivers for Homecare, LLC and the non profit AyahCareToday,Inc. In her over twenty years experience in establishing and fostering international business she focused on developing and maintaining relationships with international medical professionals and with Healthcare Administrators.
Gene brings her insight and skills in relating to understand the person and the organization and respond effectively and efficiently attending to both present and projected needs. Her conviction of the necessity for emotional spiritual care and support is founded on the recognition of the intrinsic nature and value of the person. Her motivation is to serve and is the focus of her attention and mission.
Siena College BS. HRM
Philippines Women's University
Board Meetings are held for for the Maintenance of the Vision and Mission of AyahCare Inc. through systemic evaluation. Board Members with the understanding and experience of the challenges and joys in taking care of others recognize the value of emotional and spiritual quality care and the relationships that promote peace, joy and healing.